FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- AFT Jobs stands for apply for teaching jobs. As the name suggest we advertise teaching jobs.
- Applicants can browse the jobs posted. If they want to apply they follow the instructions in the advert which is either apply on the recruiters website or apply using our system by pressing Apply for Job. To use the latter the applicant needs to ensure they have filled their profile before they can use it.
- Store details of job vacancies, which are of interest to you in one click and view similar roles that are also available.
- Speed up the process of searching for the latest vacancies by creating and saving searches based on your own criteria and receive email alerts informing you of new vacancies matching your criteria.
- Maintain the relevant information you need to apply online to vacancies. Always ensure that your CV is kept up to date too as this is visible to our recruitment team.
Always read the instructions carefully when applying as at times the recruiter will use our system and therefore you can use the online apply for this job (ensure all sections of your profile is completed including the CV and supporting statement) but at times the recruiter may want you to go on their website and fill their application form out.
- No, Only those employers you send it to.
- To change your password, you will need to log in to your account using your existing details. Go to your profile and change password. Follow the instructions within the 'Change Password' and press save. Your password will now have changed.
- Log in using your existing details. On your ‘My Profile’ page you will see your CV below the profile builder. .... need to do....